People of Bengaluru, particularly in areas of South Bengaluru have been scared as they sensed tremors, and felt that there was an earthquake in their areas. Yesterday evening, the prominent areas of Bengaluru like Rajarajeswari Nagar, BTM Layout, Vijayanagar, Konanagunde, Kengeri, Utharahalli and Bannergatta road areas witnessed huge noise similar to the noise of a bomb blast.
For almost 20 seconds, people have reported to have observed windows of their homes heavily shaking, and also the abnormal movement of chairs and tables in their homes, giving them fears of an earthquake. Following this fear of earthquake, people had took it to their social media accounts to update status, of earthquake situation, and the fear spread all over the state of Karnataka in quick time.
However, the mining and tunneling
department expert Jagadeesh has denied their claims that it was an earth quake.
He said that there was no earthquake in Bengaluru as there was nothing recorded
on Richter scale, and following this information from him, the people's unrest
was resolved, and people returned to normalcy, as it has been concluded that
the huge sound was due to air pressure and that it was an atmospheric
A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules Washington sources reported that a judge in California partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules that allow employers to opt out of providing health insurance that covers women's birth control from taking effect. Meanwhile US District Judge Haywood Gilliam in Oakland granted a request by 14 Democratic attorneys general for a preliminary injunction.
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?
- International Youth Leadership Conference to be inaugurated by Anna Hazare
- CM Yogi Adithyanath confident about BJPs performance in 2019