People of Bengaluru, particularly in areas of South Bengaluru have been scared as they sensed tremors, and felt that there was an earthquake in their areas. Yesterday evening, the prominent areas of Bengaluru like Rajarajeswari Nagar, BTM Layout, Vijayanagar, Konanagunde, Kengeri, Utharahalli and Bannergatta road areas witnessed huge noise similar to the noise of a bomb blast.
For almost 20 seconds, people have reported to have observed windows of their homes heavily shaking, and also the abnormal movement of chairs and tables in their homes, giving them fears of an earthquake. Following this fear of earthquake, people had took it to their social media accounts to update status, of earthquake situation, and the fear spread all over the state of Karnataka in quick time.
However, the mining and tunneling
department expert Jagadeesh has denied their claims that it was an earth quake.
He said that there was no earthquake in Bengaluru as there was nothing recorded
on Richter scale, and following this information from him, the people's unrest
was resolved, and people returned to normalcy, as it has been concluded that
the huge sound was due to air pressure and that it was an atmospheric
Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia Hyderabad sources added that five youngsters from the city who were sent to Malaysia by two manpower consultancy agencies were left stranded there, following which their parents appealed to the ministry of external affairs for help on Friday. Meanwhile MBT Leader Amjedullah Khan said that the
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months