According to sources following the demise of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, 7 day mourning has been declared by the Centre and most of the states in the country have already declared a holiday. Meanwhile as many as 13 states have declared Friday as a holiday, while the Andhra Pradesh government is in no mood to mourn Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s death.
As per report in Telangana, several educational institutions and government offices have been closed as part of the mourning. Moreover AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu too announced that the state would also mourn for a week and however, Naidu said as Atalji had also wished not to take leave and worked relentlessly for the country, the state government did not announce Friday as holiday.
Accordingly Delhi, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh,
Bihar, Tamilnadu, Pudducherry were among several other states that have
announced holiday. Moreover the funeral of the former prime minister took place
at 4 pm yesterday at Rashtriya Smiti Sthal in Delhi. Hence the national flag
will be flown at half mast.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai