As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including public figures and NRIs, have come forward to donate funds and collect supplies such as water cans, rice, candles and sanitary napkins.
Some important Kerala flood relief URLs and addresses where people can donate funds and supplies and help those affected by the floods in Kerala rebuild the lives. The CM's Disaster Relief Fund (CMDRF), Online: www.donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in. Moreover Anbodu Kochi, a social media collective, has set up several collection centres across south India.
Regional Sports Centre, Kadavanthra (9809700000, 9895320567, 9544811555). For Trivandrum: Weavers Village in
Rosscote Lane, opposite Trivandrum Club; Sri Mulam Club, Vazhuthacaud; and
B-hub, Mar Iavnios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira. For Hyderabad: SMR Vinay City, Bolarum Road, Miyapur (900035188,
9703503573, 8886555226, 9840921173), The English and Foreign Languages
University, near Sitaphalmandi Overbridge (8086869573, 9746286425,
91775096030), Banjara Hilla, Flat No 6-3-594/10A, Anand Nagar (7842216157,
8790408101, 8606821009), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, NIRD Road, Rajendranagar
(73820922647, 7995926635, 9633134831, 8547930466). Bengaluru: Sankara Eye Hospital Kundalahali Gate,
Varthur Main Road (9739011685); Avohi, Venus Building, Kalyana Mandapa
Road, Jakkasandra Ext, Koramangala (9731980066); Confederation of Indian
Industry, CII, 12 Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar (7001663618,
9740233244); and for Chennai: Lotus
Exotic Journeys, 33/17, Thomas Nagar, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 15. (9789053919)
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million