As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including public figures and NRIs, have come forward to donate funds and collect supplies such as water cans, rice, candles and sanitary napkins.
Some important Kerala flood relief URLs and addresses where people can donate funds and supplies and help those affected by the floods in Kerala rebuild the lives. The CM's Disaster Relief Fund (CMDRF), Online: www.donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in. Moreover Anbodu Kochi, a social media collective, has set up several collection centres across south India.
Regional Sports Centre, Kadavanthra (9809700000, 9895320567, 9544811555). For Trivandrum: Weavers Village in
Rosscote Lane, opposite Trivandrum Club; Sri Mulam Club, Vazhuthacaud; and
B-hub, Mar Iavnios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira. For Hyderabad: SMR Vinay City, Bolarum Road, Miyapur (900035188,
9703503573, 8886555226, 9840921173), The English and Foreign Languages
University, near Sitaphalmandi Overbridge (8086869573, 9746286425,
91775096030), Banjara Hilla, Flat No 6-3-594/10A, Anand Nagar (7842216157,
8790408101, 8606821009), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, NIRD Road, Rajendranagar
(73820922647, 7995926635, 9633134831, 8547930466). Bengaluru: Sankara Eye Hospital Kundalahali Gate,
Varthur Main Road (9739011685); Avohi, Venus Building, Kalyana Mandapa
Road, Jakkasandra Ext, Koramangala (9731980066); Confederation of Indian
Industry, CII, 12 Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar (7001663618,
9740233244); and for Chennai: Lotus
Exotic Journeys, 33/17, Thomas Nagar, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 15. (9789053919)
PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has said he had visited Odisha and poll bound Chhattisgarh yesterday and launched several projects in the states. Meanwhile he had unveiled a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the revival of Talcher fertilizer plant in Odisha and this is the first plant in India to have a coal classification based fertilizer unit.
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections