According to sources Per Sandberg, 58, admitted he had gone with Bahareh Letnes, 28, without informing the prime minister and had taken a government phone to Iran and the PM governs in coalition with his anti-immigration Progress Party. Meanwhile the trip risked exposing Mr. Sandberg to Iranian spies, as he should not have taken a work phone with him. Accordingly Ms Letnes is a former beauty queen who now manages a fish export business.
Furthermore she has Norwegian residency and has denied any links to Iran's Islamist government and moreover Norwegian intelligence is reported to be investigating her activities now. Ms Solberg, a Conservative, told reporters Prime Minister Erna Solberg said she had ordered Mr. Sandberg to hand his phone to police for safety checks and has also resigned as deputy leader of the Progress Party. "Per Sandberg himself asked to step down, and he thinks it was the right decision".
AFP news agency quoted her as saying. Seafood is
Norway's second-largest export industry after oil and gas "He didn't show
the necessary common sense when it comes to handling security issues”.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018