Kochi sources reported that a pregnant woman stranded in one of the worst flood hit areas of Kerala had developed complications with a ruptured amniotic sac. Accordingly Sajita Jabil, 25, was stuck on the rooftop of her house in Aluva is a submerged region of Kerala's Ernakulam district when she heard the rattling of chopper blades. Earlier it was an Indian Navy chopper that had flown especially to rescue and end her nightmare.
Meanwhile a doctor was first lowered from the chopper to examine her condition before she was airlifted and taken to Sanjivani multi-specialty hospital in Alappuzha district. The spokesperson said in a statement "A pregnant lady with water bag leaking was airlifted and evacuated to Sanjivani and the operation was successful". Furthermore almost half an hour later, the woman delivered a baby boy and the baby and the mother are both stable at the naval hospital.
added the Navy Wives Welfare Association was involved with relief activities at
the camp as well. Its volunteers collected freshly prepared food and clothing
for distribution to the survivors. Moreover the survivors were shifted to a
relief camp set up at Fort Kochi. Meanwhile, INS Venduruthy had set up a
community kitchen at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) to
cater to 3,000 people.
Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year? Amaravathi sources stated that in response to queries, related to the welfare of auto drivers, posed by the Assembly members in the AP Budget Session on the fourth day, Minister for Transport, Information, and Public Relations, Perni Nani said that Rs 400 Crore was allocated as part of the Budget for their benefit.
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid