Due to the huge quantities of Cauvery river water coming from Karnataka into Tamilnadu, a flood alert has been issued for 11 districts of Tamilnadu. Currently, after heavy rains in Karnataka, huge quantity of Cauvery water
have been opened to Tamilnadu. At present the level of water that has been released into Tamilnadu is 1.55 lakhs cubic feet, and it has been expected that today the water released will be 2.50 lakhs cubic feet.
Over the past few days, there
have been heavy rainfall in areas of Karnataka like Wayanad, Madikeri, as a result of which the Kabini dam had filled faster, leading to the release of the overflowing wate from the dam into Tamilnadu. With large quantity of Cauvery water flowing in, there has been flood situation in Hogenakkal dam.
flood danger, a flood alert has been issued to Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Erode, Tanjavur, Namakkal, Karur, Trichy, Nagapattinam, Thiruvarur, Ariyalur districts of Tamilnadu and to Karaikkal district of Pondicherry. The Central water resources management committee has given a flood alert for the 6th time to Cauvery catchment areas, informing the people to be safe.
HAL former chief on Rafel controversy! Former HAL chief Swarna Raju has said that Rafel war aircrafts could have been developed by Hindustan Aeronautics limited. Till before three weeks, Swarna Raju had been the chief of HAL, and now he has opened up on the Rafel scam. As per the agreement between central government and French government
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?