Sources from Udaipur stated that in a critique of the smog wrapped national capital; Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar has observed that both Delhi's air and its politics are toxic. Meanwhile Mr. Parrikar, mostly outspoken, has been the target of continuous attack from opposition parties for his statements after the Indian Army's surgical strikes across the Line of Control last month.
Furthermore recently, the rivals have also attacked him over the implementation of the government's one rank one pension or OROP scheme after a retired soldier killed himself allegedly over not having received his enhanced pension. Moreover the defense minister has said that 95% retired defense personnel have benefited from OROP and that outstanding issues would be resolved in the next two months.
Accordingly the Aam Aadmi Party, with rules Delhi,
has been at the forefront of the OROP attack on Mr. Parrikar, accusing him of
"lying," and the Defense Minister's dig today is seen as a counter attack.
AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal's government in Delhi has its back to the wall as it
battles the poisonous smog that has been hanging low over the capital since
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG