Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy yesterday announced that YSRCP will contribute Rs 1 crore to Kerala Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund.
Previously YS Jagan had earlier expressed his solidarity with the people of Kerala and said his heart went out to the people who had become victims of nature's fury. Meanwhile he had taken to social media on Saturday and said, "His heart goes out to the people of Kerala battling floods and his prayers are with our brothers and sisters of Kerala and wish they resume normal life soon." Earlier his fans were eagerly waiting to know how much he will contribute for Kerala flood.
Moreover the YSRCP Chief called upon
Central government to extend full and unconditional support to Kerala people as
well as for rehabilitation programs.
Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside A newly married couple in Hyderabad faced a shock, as the bridegroom was brutally hacked to death by his father in law himself. Hyderabad based Madhavi(20) had got married to Navdeep(24) earlier this month against the wishes of her parents.
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24