Washington sources reported that while Gold prices rose on the back of a weaker US dollar on Tuesday, extending gains into a third session after US president Donald Trump said he was "not thrilled" with the US Federal Reserve for raising interest rates. Meanwhile spot gold was up 0.3% at $1,193.97.24 an ounce at 0054 GMT and it climbed 0.5% in the previous session. US gold futures were up 0.5% at $1,200.60 an ounce.
Furthermore the dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of six major peers, was down 0.4% at 95.494 and the dollar was down 0.2% at 109.86 yen. Moreover Trump said on Monday he was "not thrilled" with the Federal Reserve under his own appointee, Chairman Jerome Powell, for raising interest rates and said the US central bank should do more to help him to boost the economy. Recently US businesses have a message for the Trump administration as new tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports will force Americans to pay more for items they use throughout their daily lives, from cradles to first bicycles and wedding dresses to coffins.
Presently China, seeking to skirt US sanctions,
will use oil tankers from Iran for its purchases of that country's crude,
throwing Tehran a lifeline while European companies such as France's Total are
walking away due to fear of reprisals from Washington.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million