According to sources flood water recedes in affected areas encouraging families return to their homes destroyed in massive inundation, the first batch of 28 electricians and plumbers from Tamilnadu left for Kerala's Palakkad, to mend faulty wires, busted pipes or restore broken toilets. A. P. Muruganandam, national vice president of BJP Yuva Morcha “The first batch of 14 electricians and equal number of plumbers from our state left for Kerala's Palakkad on Wednesday on a mission to repair faulty lines as several families started returning home and this is the first time the BJP has dispatched such a team to a flood hit state”.
Meanwhile the party has planned to send electricians and plumbers from among the party members in TN and Karnataka to help the affected families resume their normal life. Furthermore additionally, 60 electricians’ plumbers from Karnataka would soon fan out to the affected districts in Kerala. Muruganandam added “Kerala, at present, is facing an acute shortage of such technicians and following a request from many affected persons, we have decided to organize the team and help them regain normalcy”.
Moreover, Union minister of state for finance and shipping Pon
Radhakrishnan, tweeted “18 Lakhs valued Flood relief Materials such as Lungi, Bed
sheet, water bottles, Dhothi, Sarees were distributed in Flood affected regions
in Kanyakumari district.”
No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman Tirumala sources stated that Chairman of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Trust Board YV Subba Reddy has issued orders to cancel the L1, L2 and L3 break darshans in Tirumala. When speaking to press persons on Tuesday, he said that alternative arrangements would be implemented from Monday to replace the 'break darshan'. Furthermore he also said that the authorities have been asked
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban