According to sources flood water recedes in affected areas encouraging families return to their homes destroyed in massive inundation, the first batch of 28 electricians and plumbers from Tamilnadu left for Kerala's Palakkad, to mend faulty wires, busted pipes or restore broken toilets. A. P. Muruganandam, national vice president of BJP Yuva Morcha “The first batch of 14 electricians and equal number of plumbers from our state left for Kerala's Palakkad on Wednesday on a mission to repair faulty lines as several families started returning home and this is the first time the BJP has dispatched such a team to a flood hit state”.
Meanwhile the party has planned to send electricians and plumbers from among the party members in TN and Karnataka to help the affected families resume their normal life. Furthermore additionally, 60 electricians’ plumbers from Karnataka would soon fan out to the affected districts in Kerala. Muruganandam added “Kerala, at present, is facing an acute shortage of such technicians and following a request from many affected persons, we have decided to organize the team and help them regain normalcy”.
Moreover, Union minister of state for finance and shipping Pon
Radhakrishnan, tweeted “18 Lakhs valued Flood relief Materials such as Lungi, Bed
sheet, water bottles, Dhothi, Sarees were distributed in Flood affected regions
in Kanyakumari district.”
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam