According to sources flood water recedes in affected areas encouraging families return to their homes destroyed in massive inundation, the first batch of 28 electricians and plumbers from Tamilnadu left for Kerala's Palakkad, to mend faulty wires, busted pipes or restore broken toilets. A. P. Muruganandam, national vice president of BJP Yuva Morcha “The first batch of 14 electricians and equal number of plumbers from our state left for Kerala's Palakkad on Wednesday on a mission to repair faulty lines as several families started returning home and this is the first time the BJP has dispatched such a team to a flood hit state”.
Meanwhile the party has planned to send electricians and plumbers from among the party members in TN and Karnataka to help the affected families resume their normal life. Furthermore additionally, 60 electricians’ plumbers from Karnataka would soon fan out to the affected districts in Kerala. Muruganandam added “Kerala, at present, is facing an acute shortage of such technicians and following a request from many affected persons, we have decided to organize the team and help them regain normalcy”.
Moreover, Union minister of state for finance and shipping Pon
Radhakrishnan, tweeted “18 Lakhs valued Flood relief Materials such as Lungi, Bed
sheet, water bottles, Dhothi, Sarees were distributed in Flood affected regions
in Kanyakumari district.”
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections