In connection to the highways department scam, the DMK party has filed a petition in the Chennai high court to file a case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy. DMK secretary RS Bharathi had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, and the highlights of this petition are as follows.
A scam of more than 3120 crores has happened in the Highways department, and even after complaints made on the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the anti corruption and vigilance department, no action has been taken yet. Hence, the high court of Chennai must intervene in this issue and order the filing of case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, said the petition filed by RS Bharathi.
Besides this, no action
has been taken on the complaint of disproportionate assets, against Deputy CM O
Panneerselvam and his family members, and RS Bharathi had filed a petition for
action to be taken against O Panneerselvam as well, and hence a complaint has
been filed. Now, DMK has filed a petition demanding a case against the CM as
well in this situation, and thus, DMK has strengthened its stand against the
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again