In connection to the highways department scam, the DMK party has filed a petition in the Chennai high court to file a case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy. DMK secretary RS Bharathi had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, and the highlights of this petition are as follows.
A scam of more than 3120 crores has happened in the Highways department, and even after complaints made on the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the anti corruption and vigilance department, no action has been taken yet. Hence, the high court of Chennai must intervene in this issue and order the filing of case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, said the petition filed by RS Bharathi.
Besides this, no action
has been taken on the complaint of disproportionate assets, against Deputy CM O
Panneerselvam and his family members, and RS Bharathi had filed a petition for
action to be taken against O Panneerselvam as well, and hence a complaint has
been filed. Now, DMK has filed a petition demanding a case against the CM as
well in this situation, and thus, DMK has strengthened its stand against the
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings