In connection to the highways department scam, the DMK party has filed a petition in the Chennai high court to file a case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy. DMK secretary RS Bharathi had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, and the highlights of this petition are as follows.
A scam of more than 3120 crores has happened in the Highways department, and even after complaints made on the Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the anti corruption and vigilance department, no action has been taken yet. Hence, the high court of Chennai must intervene in this issue and order the filing of case against the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, said the petition filed by RS Bharathi.
Besides this, no action
has been taken on the complaint of disproportionate assets, against Deputy CM O
Panneerselvam and his family members, and RS Bharathi had filed a petition for
action to be taken against O Panneerselvam as well, and hence a complaint has
been filed. Now, DMK has filed a petition demanding a case against the CM as
well in this situation, and thus, DMK has strengthened its stand against the
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code