Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Private Junior College Managements Association (TPJMA) state president V Narender Reddy called upon all the private junior colleges in the state to observe bandh on August 27, in protest against the state government's attitude and the bandh poster was released here today at the association office.
Furthermore when speaking to the media, Narender Reddy said that the ruling TRS government was biased against private junior colleges in the state. Moreover despite making numerous appeals to the state government to solve different issues of these colleges, the authorities ignored their pleas. Further he said the bandh would be observed demanding to let them hike the intermediate course fee as well as disbursement of pending scholarship allowances.
Accordingly private junior colleges have always
been in the eye of the government for their different practices, where these colleges
are under scrutiny for extending the hours of teaching as well as pressurizing
the students. Moreover this summer many private junior colleges
in Telangana had to face the wrath of the government for conducting
special coaching to the first and second year intermediate students for
Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP? Even before Telugu Desam Party could come out of the shock from the defection of four Rajya Sabha members from Telugu Desam Party – Y S Chowdary, T G Venkatesh, C M Ramesh, and Garikapati Mohan Rao, senior leader, and former MP from Narsaraopet Rayapati Sambasiva Rao is also all set to quit the party and join the BJP.
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage