Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Private Junior College Managements Association (TPJMA) state president V Narender Reddy called upon all the private junior colleges in the state to observe bandh on August 27, in protest against the state government's attitude and the bandh poster was released here today at the association office.
Furthermore when speaking to the media, Narender Reddy said that the ruling TRS government was biased against private junior colleges in the state. Moreover despite making numerous appeals to the state government to solve different issues of these colleges, the authorities ignored their pleas. Further he said the bandh would be observed demanding to let them hike the intermediate course fee as well as disbursement of pending scholarship allowances.
Accordingly private junior colleges have always
been in the eye of the government for their different practices, where these colleges
are under scrutiny for extending the hours of teaching as well as pressurizing
the students. Moreover this summer many private junior colleges
in Telangana had to face the wrath of the government for conducting
special coaching to the first and second year intermediate students for
Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age? Washington sources reported that in an echo of his campaign rhetoric, President Donald Trump is back to portraying himself as the Paul Revere of the terrorism age the one who told the country Osama bin Laden was coming and there was less to his foreshadowing than he states. Trump’s tweet about bin Laden on Monday has some truth to it “He pointed him out in my book just BEFORE the
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple