Hyderabad sources added that Chief Secretary Utpal Kumar Singh said Uttarakhand government expects some of the pharmaceutical companies here, especially those in the bio-medical field, to set up manufacturing facilities in the hill state. Accordingly he was part of a road show presided over by Uttarakhand Minister for Forests, Labor and Ayush, Harak Singh Rawat for the Uttarakhand Investors Summit to be held in Dehradun on October 7 and 8.
The Chief Secretary said Uttarakhand government was working on policies for electric vehicles and information technology, among others. He said "We are in the process of finalizing some important policies and we will soon be announcing them”. Furthermore according to him, the government was preparing a list of about 50 viable projects which would be offered to potential investors to be taken up.
Previously when addressing the business community,
the Minister said Uttarakhand was well-positioned for investments in
sectors such as pharmaceutical, tourism and healthcare. The Minister said "Given
its unexplored industry potential, our aim is to multiply employment
opportunities, improve living standards and have inclusive development".
Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar? Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami defended the protests against AR Murugadoss’ Deepawali release Sarkar which was a target of protests by members of the ruling party. Meanwhile the AIADMK had staged protests last week claiming that certain scenes in the movie insulted former Tamilnadu CM J Jayalalitha.
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan