Hyderabad sources added that Chief Secretary Utpal Kumar Singh said Uttarakhand government expects some of the pharmaceutical companies here, especially those in the bio-medical field, to set up manufacturing facilities in the hill state. Accordingly he was part of a road show presided over by Uttarakhand Minister for Forests, Labor and Ayush, Harak Singh Rawat for the Uttarakhand Investors Summit to be held in Dehradun on October 7 and 8.
The Chief Secretary said Uttarakhand government was working on policies for electric vehicles and information technology, among others. He said "We are in the process of finalizing some important policies and we will soon be announcing them”. Furthermore according to him, the government was preparing a list of about 50 viable projects which would be offered to potential investors to be taken up.
Previously when addressing the business community,
the Minister said Uttarakhand was well-positioned for investments in
sectors such as pharmaceutical, tourism and healthcare. The Minister said "Given
its unexplored industry potential, our aim is to multiply employment
opportunities, improve living standards and have inclusive development".
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections