Hyderabad sources added that Chief Secretary Utpal Kumar Singh said Uttarakhand government expects some of the pharmaceutical companies here, especially those in the bio-medical field, to set up manufacturing facilities in the hill state. Accordingly he was part of a road show presided over by Uttarakhand Minister for Forests, Labor and Ayush, Harak Singh Rawat for the Uttarakhand Investors Summit to be held in Dehradun on October 7 and 8.
The Chief Secretary said Uttarakhand government was working on policies for electric vehicles and information technology, among others. He said "We are in the process of finalizing some important policies and we will soon be announcing them”. Furthermore according to him, the government was preparing a list of about 50 viable projects which would be offered to potential investors to be taken up.
Previously when addressing the business community,
the Minister said Uttarakhand was well-positioned for investments in
sectors such as pharmaceutical, tourism and healthcare. The Minister said "Given
its unexplored industry potential, our aim is to multiply employment
opportunities, improve living standards and have inclusive development".
GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28 Accordingly budget airline GoAir said it would operate three direct weekly flights between Kannur in Kerala and Muscat from February 28. Reports stated that Muscat is currently the airport's third international destination. Meanwhile the airline said in a statement bookings for the flight are open with immediate effect with a "one-way fare (all inclusive) starting Rs 4,999".
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article