Washington sources reported that after raising serious concerns against the Trump administration's H-1B policy, as many as 59 CEOs of top global companies have written a signed letter to the US President Donald Trump requesting to avoid making changes in the policy. Meanwhile a group of the Chief Executive Officers representing the largest US companies including Apple, Pepsi Co, American Airlines, JPMorgan Chase & Co have cautioned the Trump government that the changes in the H-1B Visa policy may increase uncertainty and undermine the economic growth.
Accordingly in a joint letter signed by all the CEOs, they expressed that tightening the immigration policy would have telling effect on US competitiveness. Moreover the group in unison said that many of their employees are now facing uncertainty owing to the issues such as 'inconsistent immigration decisions' which would curb the work permits to spouses of skilled immigrants.
Recently the group asked Trump government to avoid
making changes that disrupt the lives of thousands of law-abiding and skilled
employees. Furthermore Nielsen, a Trump appointee, told reporters at a White
House briefing on Thursday that the administration was only strictly enforcing
the law and moreover he clearly defended saying that the administration did not
create a policy of separating families but only enforcing the law strictly.
Karunas blackmails police! MLA Karunas has said that he will break the hands and legs of cops who attack people of his caste, and this has come as an open threat to the cops from the former actor,. The leader of Mukkulathor party and MLA Karunas has been speaking as per his wish, and generating controversies at will, On 16th of September, in his speech in Valluvar Kottam, he had made a speech which became a huge issue.
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!