Washington sources reported that after raising serious concerns against the Trump administration's H-1B policy, as many as 59 CEOs of top global companies have written a signed letter to the US President Donald Trump requesting to avoid making changes in the policy. Meanwhile a group of the Chief Executive Officers representing the largest US companies including Apple, Pepsi Co, American Airlines, JPMorgan Chase & Co have cautioned the Trump government that the changes in the H-1B Visa policy may increase uncertainty and undermine the economic growth.
Accordingly in a joint letter signed by all the CEOs, they expressed that tightening the immigration policy would have telling effect on US competitiveness. Moreover the group in unison said that many of their employees are now facing uncertainty owing to the issues such as 'inconsistent immigration decisions' which would curb the work permits to spouses of skilled immigrants.
Recently the group asked Trump government to avoid
making changes that disrupt the lives of thousands of law-abiding and skilled
employees. Furthermore Nielsen, a Trump appointee, told reporters at a White
House briefing on Thursday that the administration was only strictly enforcing
the law and moreover he clearly defended saying that the administration did not
create a policy of separating families but only enforcing the law strictly.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day