Accordingly the e-Governance Leader Madras Security Printers (MSP) have developed GPS based software for Greater Chennai Corporation for Fleet & Fuel Management. Meanwhile the Fleet management system developed will help in monitoring the vehicles for efficient operations by reducing the operation cost and fuel usages, given the fact that Greater Chennai Corporation‘s mechanical engineering department uses thousands of vehicles for its daily activities.
As per report the Fleet Management tool was developed to monitor the Vehicle maintenance, Driver management, Accident management, Vehicle asset management, Fuel management & Vehicle usage. Furthermore the Fleet Management System is a technologically advanced method of remote vehicle tracking and monitoring.
Presently it has emerged as a widely used LBS
(Location Based System) application in developed countries and it has had a
major impact on the conscious of developing countries like India. Moreover Madras
Security Printers is a 42 year old company and a leader in E-governance and
High Security printing. Further the organization has a successful track record
of implementing several e-governance projects in states namely Tamilnadu,
Puducherry, UP, West Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Rajasthan
and in several countries across the globe.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers