Accordingly the e-Governance Leader Madras Security Printers (MSP) have developed GPS based software for Greater Chennai Corporation for Fleet & Fuel Management. Meanwhile the Fleet management system developed will help in monitoring the vehicles for efficient operations by reducing the operation cost and fuel usages, given the fact that Greater Chennai Corporation‘s mechanical engineering department uses thousands of vehicles for its daily activities.
As per report the Fleet Management tool was developed to monitor the Vehicle maintenance, Driver management, Accident management, Vehicle asset management, Fuel management & Vehicle usage. Furthermore the Fleet Management System is a technologically advanced method of remote vehicle tracking and monitoring.
Presently it has emerged as a widely used LBS
(Location Based System) application in developed countries and it has had a
major impact on the conscious of developing countries like India. Moreover Madras
Security Printers is a 42 year old company and a leader in E-governance and
High Security printing. Further the organization has a successful track record
of implementing several e-governance projects in states namely Tamilnadu,
Puducherry, UP, West Bengal, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Rajasthan
and in several countries across the globe.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam