According to sources Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan took to face book to urge Malayalee’s across the globe to consider donating their one month’s salary to the Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF). Meanwhile when echoing the Chief Minister’s post, Kerala Governor P Sathasivam too urged those ‘holding high offices’ in the state to contribute their salaries to the relief efforts, after having given one month’s salary to the efforts himself.
Moreover following this, a number of people have come forward to contribute their salaries to the CM’s relief fund which would be used to rebuild the state. Accordingly the Kerala State General Education Secretary, A Shahjahan, was among the first to donate a month’s salary towards the relief measures. Further the list of contributors also includes minister Mercy Kuttiamma, State Police Chief and Director General of Police of Kerala Loknath Behera, Advocate General CP Sudhakara Prasad as well as Opposition MLAs Thiruvanjoor Radhakrishnan, Anwar Sadath and VS Shivakumar.
As per report s around 3,700 members of the
Secretariat Employees Association and all the employees in the office of the
state Health Minister KK Shailaja too donated their salaries to the CM’s fund.
California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit Accordingly Authorities said the list of missing people had jumped from 300 to 631 during the day as investigators went back and reviewed emergency calls made when the so-called Camp Fire in northern California erupted on November 8. Reports added President Donald Trump is set to visit the western state on Saturday to meet with victims of the wildfires, believed to be the deadliest and most destructive in the state's history.
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals