Accordingly Telugu actor Mohan Babu on Sunday attended the condolence meeting of former Tamilnadu Chief Minister late Karunanidhi, who served as chief of DMK party for five decades. Meanwhile MK Stalin, who is now serving as working president of DMK, has set up this meeting at Coimbatore in memory of his late father.
Accordingly the actor Mohan Babu, who was also invited to this event, thanked Stalin for extending the invitation to him and wished to see him as the Chief Minister soon. He tweeted "Thank you my brother MK Stalin for inviting him for the condolence meeting in Coimbatore for your great legendary father. He wishes you all the best and hope to see you as the Chief Minister."
Furthermore this is definitely a shocking statement
from Mohan Babu, considering that his dear friend and co-actor Rajinikanth is
expected to fight the next election in Tamilnadu. Recently after the demise of
Kalaingar, the DMK party president post is vacant and so, both Stalin are
fighting it out to grab that position, while the working president of DMK,
Stalin, has filed his nomination papers for election of new party president,
his confidante Durai Murugan filed nomination for the Treasurer Post.
Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani! Politician Kaduvetti Guru's mother Kalyani has said that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she will contest against Anbumani and this was confirmed by her family members. Former MLA and Vanniyar association leader Kaduvetti Guru had passed away after health issues a few months back in Chennai Apollo hospital.
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin