New Delhi sources stated that Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday alleged that the centre has not given him the permission to go to Moscow to speak about education reforms as Prime Minister Narendra Modi does not want the Delhi government's work to reach an international platform. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, Mr. Sisodia also said his request is under process for the past 10 days.
Sisodia said "He was invited to speak about Delhi education reforms at the World Education Conference, Moscow and was supposed to leave tonight but it's unfortunate that Government of India has not given the permission. It's been 'under process' from last 10 days”.
Moreover he said "Delhi's education reforms have been getting
international press coverage in past few months. It's unfortunate that PM Modi
doesn't want this to reach international platforms”. Furthermore as per report
he said "Delhi is also part of India and if our schools get international
recognition, it's a matter of pride for India".
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?