New Delhi sources stated that Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday alleged that the centre has not given him the permission to go to Moscow to speak about education reforms as Prime Minister Narendra Modi does not want the Delhi government's work to reach an international platform. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, Mr. Sisodia also said his request is under process for the past 10 days.
Sisodia said "He was invited to speak about Delhi education reforms at the World Education Conference, Moscow and was supposed to leave tonight but it's unfortunate that Government of India has not given the permission. It's been 'under process' from last 10 days”.
Moreover he said "Delhi's education reforms have been getting
international press coverage in past few months. It's unfortunate that PM Modi
doesn't want this to reach international platforms”. Furthermore as per report
he said "Delhi is also part of India and if our schools get international
recognition, it's a matter of pride for India".
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code