A group of 150 men had conducted Yoga and prayers at the Ganga River, to abolish Feminism from this world. The society calls people who fight for the rights of the women, and fight for the equality of men and women as feminists. Of late this class of people is getting more prominent in Tamilnadu only after huge arguments and fights that the society has accepted the point and validity of their thoughts and has begun to accept them. In such a scenario it has been learnt that a group has risen against Feminists.
There is an association named Save Indian Family Foundation SIFF which is against feminists. This association SIFF has only men as its members, and they fight against the social injustices done to men alone, and their main aim is to eradicate feminism from the world. SIFF was founded by Rajesh Wakaria, and he had face a case of harassment, filed by his wife in 2005, following which he faced legal issues for 5 years and due to the mental stress created he had formed SIFF to fight for men's rights. It has been 13 years since the beginning of SIFF and now it has 4000 members. They fight against feminists and for rights of men, while they also do some funny acts.
They cut the nose of Soorpanaha effigy every year, in a mark of attacking women, and tie Rakhis to women ministers, and recently in Kasi, at the shores of Ganga they had conducted Yoga to pray for the abolishing of Feminists and Feminism from the world. 150 of these group's men entered Ganga at a time, and raised slogans to demolish feminism, and they had said this 100 times, and this incident has gone viral now.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam