Beijing sources reported that the country's Met department has said saw the hottest summer this year since 1961 with the average temperature reaching 22 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile the department said a total of 55 weather monitoring stations posted record high daily temperatures.
Furthermore when compared to normal years, the national average reading from June to August 26 was one degree higher, while the summer high temperatures lasted longer, covered more areas and came along with more extreme weather this year, Zhang Zuqiang, Director of the emergency relief and public service department of the China Meteorological Administration was quoted and earlier in August, China's national average temperature reached 22.2 degrees Celsius, 1.2 degrees higher than normal years.
Moreover some 93 weather stations reported extreme
high temperatures mostly in Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Sichuan, Hubei and
Shandong. Furthermore Zhang said the lingering high temperatures in the middle
and lower reaches of the Yangtze River were detrimental to the growth of crops.
Previously in September, most regions of the country are expected to record an
average temperature close to or higher than that of the normal years, with
normal or slightly heavier precipitation, which is conducive to the growth of
Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO! As per report a man in Andhra Pradesh who found himself under a moving train had a miraculous escape on Saturday at Anantapur railway station. Meanwhile a video of the man lying down on the railway tracks while the train was seen moving over him has gone viral on social media.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45