New York sources reported that the US has extended the temporary suspension of premium processing for H-1B Visas popular among Indian IT professionals, as part of its efforts to clear the backlog. Meanwhile when premium processing is a feature that shortens the usual processing time of H-1B visa petitions from an average of six months to 15 calendar days for a fee of USD 1,225 (Rs 86,181) and it allowed some companies to jump the queue.
Accordingly the suspension, announced by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), are expected to last until February 19 next year. Meanwhile the USCIS said it is extending the temporary suspension of premium processing for cap subject H-1B petitions and, beginning September 11, will be expanding this temporary suspension to include certain additional H-1B petitions.
Furthermore under the premium processing, the USCIS has to respond within
15 days to the H-1B visa petitions submitted to it. Moreover the USCIS had
announced in March that it will temporarily suspend premium processing for all
fiscal year 2019 cap-subject petitions, including petitions seeking an
exemption for individuals with a US master's degree or higher. Further additionally,
H1-B workers who are petitioned for or employed at an institution of higher
education or its affiliated or related nonprofit entities or a nonprofit
research organization or a government research organization are not subject to
this numerical cap.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant