New York sources reported that the US has extended the temporary suspension of premium processing for H-1B Visas popular among Indian IT professionals, as part of its efforts to clear the backlog. Meanwhile when premium processing is a feature that shortens the usual processing time of H-1B visa petitions from an average of six months to 15 calendar days for a fee of USD 1,225 (Rs 86,181) and it allowed some companies to jump the queue.
Accordingly the suspension, announced by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), are expected to last until February 19 next year. Meanwhile the USCIS said it is extending the temporary suspension of premium processing for cap subject H-1B petitions and, beginning September 11, will be expanding this temporary suspension to include certain additional H-1B petitions.
Furthermore under the premium processing, the USCIS has to respond within
15 days to the H-1B visa petitions submitted to it. Moreover the USCIS had
announced in March that it will temporarily suspend premium processing for all
fiscal year 2019 cap-subject petitions, including petitions seeking an
exemption for individuals with a US master's degree or higher. Further additionally,
H1-B workers who are petitioned for or employed at an institution of higher
education or its affiliated or related nonprofit entities or a nonprofit
research organization or a government research organization are not subject to
this numerical cap.
Pandya injured - Damage for India? During the Asia cup match between India and Pakistan held yesterday at Dubai, Indian had lost the toss, and Pakistan batted first. Yesterday, India had played against Hong Kong, and had won the match in a thrilling way after Hong Kong failed to capitalize on the great start they had as they lost by 26 runs. While India had limped to win yesterday, people were keen on what India is gonna do against a strong Pakistan team.
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges