According to sources Nara Lokesh has intensified his attack against opposition leaders Jagan and Pawan. Meanwhile in a direct attack, Lokesh described Jagan as 'Avineeti Putrudu' and Pawan as 'Datta Putrudu' for BJP. Reports added Lokesh said BJP has failed to match to the development and progress being carried out by Andhra Pradesh state government.
Moreover Lokesh went onto dub Jagan Mohan Reddy as Jagan 'Modi' Reddy. Lokesh accused YCP of becoming close to Modi and BJP in the recent times and acting against Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Lokesh said he had thought Pawan Kalyan as 'Powerful'. But he said he came to know true Pawan Kalyan when he had gone missing during the No-Confidence Motion moved by the TDP against Modi Sarkar. Finally Lokesh recalled Pawan's tall claim he had made that he would personally muster the support from all parties if No-Confidence Motion is moved.
Moreover Lokesh has also targeted BJP and Pawan for doing 'divisive'
politics. He said BJP is creating Special Statehood for Rayalaseema and Pawan
is demanding for Uttarandhra Movement and hence Lokesh accused BJP and Janasena
of trying to divide AP people further during tough times. He accused Jagan
of dividing people on caste-basis, Lokesh alleged that Jagan was behind the
burning of trains and encouraging casteism and trying to bring law and order
situation by creating fights between various castes.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open