According to sources Nara Lokesh has intensified his attack against opposition leaders Jagan and Pawan. Meanwhile in a direct attack, Lokesh described Jagan as 'Avineeti Putrudu' and Pawan as 'Datta Putrudu' for BJP. Reports added Lokesh said BJP has failed to match to the development and progress being carried out by Andhra Pradesh state government.
Moreover Lokesh went onto dub Jagan Mohan Reddy as Jagan 'Modi' Reddy. Lokesh accused YCP of becoming close to Modi and BJP in the recent times and acting against Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Lokesh said he had thought Pawan Kalyan as 'Powerful'. But he said he came to know true Pawan Kalyan when he had gone missing during the No-Confidence Motion moved by the TDP against Modi Sarkar. Finally Lokesh recalled Pawan's tall claim he had made that he would personally muster the support from all parties if No-Confidence Motion is moved.
Moreover Lokesh has also targeted BJP and Pawan for doing 'divisive'
politics. He said BJP is creating Special Statehood for Rayalaseema and Pawan
is demanding for Uttarandhra Movement and hence Lokesh accused BJP and Janasena
of trying to divide AP people further during tough times. He accused Jagan
of dividing people on caste-basis, Lokesh alleged that Jagan was behind the
burning of trains and encouraging casteism and trying to bring law and order
situation by creating fights between various castes.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar