Accordingly the Trump administration on Tuesday said it would explore regulating Google an effort that would challenge protections around free speech online in response to the president's allegations that the tech giant manipulates its search results to prominently display negative stories about him and other Republicans. Meanwhile as per report President Donald Trump in a pre-dawn tweet claimed that search returns for "Trump News" were "RIGGED for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD".
Furthermore then, his top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said the White House is now "taking a look" at whether, and how, Google should be regulated by the government. Moreover in the United States, regulating search results could violate the First Amendment, said lawmakers from both parties, free-speech advocates and tech experts. Reports added the Trump administration's threat drew rebukes from Democrats and even a few Republicans, who said government shouldn't play a role in monitoring search results or other content online.
Meanwhile Riva Sciuto, a spokeswoman for Google,
said when users "type queries into the Google Search bar, our goal is to
make sure they receive the most relevant answers in a matter of seconds. Furthermore
search is not used to set a political agenda, and we don't bias our results
toward any political ideology, but Google's algorithm is shrouded in secrecy,
and in the past, Google has faced investigations for giving preference to its
own products and services in search results.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant