New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday urged people not to use social media to "spread dirt", saying the issue was not about any ideology but it simply does not be hove a decent society. Meanwhile in a video interaction with Bharatiya Janata Party workers and volunteers from Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency, Modi stressed on the need to create an atmosphere of positive news about the country and share information that strengthens the society.
Furthermore he lamented that a quarrel between two families in a 'mohalla' becomes national news nowadays. When replying to a question, he said, "People at times overstep the bounds of decorum and they hear or see something false and forward it and moreover he then continued, saying that the issue is not about any political party or ideology.
PM said "It is about 125 crore Indians and
everybody should train themselves to never spread dirt through the social media".
Moreover the 'Swachhta Abhiyan' or cleanliness drive is not just about
sanitation but also about mental purity, he said, asking people to share good
things around them on social media. Moreover in the interaction with party
workers, he called for sharing videos highlighting the "changing face of
India", saying the country is now witnessing "historic and
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day