New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday urged people not to use social media to "spread dirt", saying the issue was not about any ideology but it simply does not be hove a decent society. Meanwhile in a video interaction with Bharatiya Janata Party workers and volunteers from Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency, Modi stressed on the need to create an atmosphere of positive news about the country and share information that strengthens the society.
Furthermore he lamented that a quarrel between two families in a 'mohalla' becomes national news nowadays. When replying to a question, he said, "People at times overstep the bounds of decorum and they hear or see something false and forward it and moreover he then continued, saying that the issue is not about any political party or ideology.
PM said "It is about 125 crore Indians and
everybody should train themselves to never spread dirt through the social media".
Moreover the 'Swachhta Abhiyan' or cleanliness drive is not just about
sanitation but also about mental purity, he said, asking people to share good
things around them on social media. Moreover in the interaction with party
workers, he called for sharing videos highlighting the "changing face of
India", saying the country is now witnessing "historic and
PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has said he had visited Odisha and poll bound Chhattisgarh yesterday and launched several projects in the states. Meanwhile he had unveiled a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the revival of Talcher fertilizer plant in Odisha and this is the first plant in India to have a coal classification based fertilizer unit.
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections