Actor Vishal has started a new organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam yesterday. Actor Vishal, who has been a most sought after action hero in Tamil cinema, of late has been showing interest in politics. Months before, in the RK Nagar by election, Vishal had filed nominations as an independent candidate. As Vishal had all of a sudden got into serious political arena, the election battlefield witnessed heat, but however, his nomination was rejected.
Following lack of trust in the 10 people who had supported Vishal, an investigation was conducted following which Deepan and Sumathi said they hadn't supported him. After huge confusion, his nomination was rejected. After this, Vishal had started concentrating on films, and scored back to back hits with Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai. Yesterday, the actor had celebrated his birthday, and also celebrated the 100 days celebration event of Irumbuthirai at Kalaivanar Arangam in Chennai, and he had converted his fan clubs into an organization named Makkal Nala Iyakkam, following the footsteps of Kamal Hassan who had launched Makkal Needhi Maiam.
It has been expected that Vishal is
planning to launch it as a political party sooner, and he had launched a flag
as well. His party flag has the terms, Prudence, Difference and hard work, and
the caption let’s form a team and sow kindness, with the images of Abdul Kalam
and Mother Teresa.
Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump said American firms should "step up their efforts" on 5G super fast fifth generation wireless networks while suggesting he was not prepared to block foreign firms from the US market for the key technology. Meanwhile the comments made on Twitter left unclear whether Trump intended to bar Chinese firms from 5G networks in the United States, which has been reported by several media outlets.
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!