Hyderabad sources stated that the Central government today issued a notification approving its decision to form a new zonal system in Telangana that comprises seven zones and two multi zones to ease the processes of recruitment and employee transfer. Meanwhile the new system will provide local reservation of 95 per cent with respect to government jobs in the seven zones.
Previously the President signed the file, approving the formation of seven zones and two multi zones in Telangana. Already, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao 's (KCR) cabinet approved the formation of the new zonal system. Moreover earlier this week, KCR met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the national capital to push for the approval.
Accordingly the new zonal system aims at providing
jobs to the aspirants, in a fair and transparent manner. Moreover the news
comes as a boost to the Telangana Rashtra Samithi leaders, who are gearing up
for holding a huge public meeting 'Pragathi Nivedana Sabha,' here on Sunday.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party