Chennai sources made a statement that Expelled DMK leader and former Union minister, MK Alagiri said that he is ready to accept MK Stalin as his leader if the party takes him back. Alagiri told reporters "He is ready to accept Stalin as my leader if they take him back into the DMK".
Meanwhile he added that the newly appointed DMK chief and his younger brother, MK Stalin is not ready to take him back into the party. As per report last week, Alagiri's tone was harsh as he warned DMK of "consequences" if he was not re-admitted to the party.
As per report he has organized a peace march on
September 5 to his father's burial ground on Chennai's Marina Beach. Accordingly
Alagiri, the older son of DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi, was expelled in 2014 for
anti-party activities. Moreover after Karunanidhi's death earlier this month,
Alagiri made it clear that he wanted to be back in the party but kept making
Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart Accordingly with the festive season just around the corner, India’s e-commerce majors are gearing up for their flagship sales trying to woo customers with various offers. Meanwhile the digital payments are one area that Flipkart and Amazon are betting big on, to attract more customers. Furthermore after Amazon launched 'Amazon Pay EMI', Flipkart has followed suit with a new payment option called Card less Credit’.
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana