Accordingly Uber Elevate announced five shortlisted finalist countries that could be home to the first international Uber Air City within the next five years. Meanwhile Uber’s Elevate program is looking to enable urban aerial ridesharing globally, where starting in 2023 and Uber customers can get a flight on demand with uberAIR at the push of a button. Reports added Dallas and Los Angeles were previously announced as the first two US launch cities, and at the second annual Uber Elevate Summit in May, Uber announced it was seeking an international city as a third partner.
Furthermore as per report from the company, after evaluating countries across the globe, Uber announced at the Uber Elevate Asia Pacific Expo that Japan, India, Australia, Brazila and France are in the five countries it has shortlisted. Meanwhile the Uber Elevate team is now inviting conversations with stakeholders across major cities in these countries, and will announce the chosen Uber Air international city within the next six months.
Recently in India, Uber says, Mumbai, Delhi, and
Bangalore are some of the most congested cities in the world, where traveling
even a few kilometers can take over an hour. It said “Uber Air offers
tremendous potential to help create a transportation option that goes over
congestion, instead of adding to it”. Earlier in Australia, Uber has already
held talks with local policymakers and the Australian Civil Aviation Safety
Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son! PMK leader Kaduvetti Guru's son kanalarasan's son requesting people to save his mother from his relatives has gone viral. A letter, said to be written and signed by Kaduvetti Guru's wife Swarnalatha had gone viral last week all over the internet. However Kaduvetti Guru's son kanalarasan had said that his mother does not know to read and write.
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?