Accordingly Uber Elevate announced five shortlisted finalist countries that could be home to the first international Uber Air City within the next five years. Meanwhile Uber’s Elevate program is looking to enable urban aerial ridesharing globally, where starting in 2023 and Uber customers can get a flight on demand with uberAIR at the push of a button. Reports added Dallas and Los Angeles were previously announced as the first two US launch cities, and at the second annual Uber Elevate Summit in May, Uber announced it was seeking an international city as a third partner.
Furthermore as per report from the company, after evaluating countries across the globe, Uber announced at the Uber Elevate Asia Pacific Expo that Japan, India, Australia, Brazila and France are in the five countries it has shortlisted. Meanwhile the Uber Elevate team is now inviting conversations with stakeholders across major cities in these countries, and will announce the chosen Uber Air international city within the next six months.
Recently in India, Uber says, Mumbai, Delhi, and
Bangalore are some of the most congested cities in the world, where traveling
even a few kilometers can take over an hour. It said “Uber Air offers
tremendous potential to help create a transportation option that goes over
congestion, instead of adding to it”. Earlier in Australia, Uber has already
held talks with local policymakers and the Australian Civil Aviation Safety
Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas! In a press interview yesterday, Puthiya Thamizhagam party leader doctor Krishnaswamy has said that there is a constitutional provision to remove comedian Karunas from his role of an MLA. During Krishnaswamy's speech he has said that Devendra kula Vellalar caste must be removed from scheduled castes and must be placed in other backward classes.
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!