Chennai sources stated that DMK president M K Stalin on Wednesday slammed the Centre for jailing five civil rights activists, which he alleged betrayed the regime's "authoritarian mindset". As per report it was stated that the brazen attempt by the Union Govt to imprison its critics reflects an authoritarian mindset that disregards civil rights. Meanwhile the space for dissent is essential to every democracy.
DMK Chief MK Stalin said he demanded that the Centre should "drop all such unconstitutional actions immediately". Furthermore Stalin had made clear his resolve to take on the Centre even during his 'coronation' speech at the DMK General Council session on Tuesday, when he accused the BJP regime of trying to saffronize the country and called upon his party cadre to join him in waging a war against it.
Moreover the reports of the nationwide crackdown
early Tuesday morning on the rights activists by the Pune police who labeled
them as 'urban naxals' involved in the Bhima Koregaon violence on January 1,
must have reached the DMK chief soon after his party's GC meet.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding