Minister Saroja came to the rescue of a couple who met with accident as she rushed to give them treatment. Social welfare minister Saroja is a Doctor, who is qualified with MD DGO. She has worked as a child care doctor in government hospital besides also working even in countries like Saudi Arabia. Koonavelampattiputhur is a place located next to Rasipuram.
A person named Palanivel residing in this area had been traveling with his wife Kamalam in his bike, and was returning back to town. When he was riding the bike, a vehicle had hit his bike, and escaped without stopping.
Palanivel and his wife Kamalam were
thrown from the bike, and were lying in a pool of blood, and during that time
fortunately district collector Asiya Mariam was passing by the area, and she
took the couple in her own car to Rasipuram government hospital and getting to know
this incident, Social welfare minister Saroja came to the hospital and gave
treatment to the couple and consoled them.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall