Kathmandu sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday met his Nepalese counterpart K P Sharma Oli on the sidelines of the 4th BIMSTEC Summit here and they held a detailed review on all aspects of the bilateral relationship including ways to further deepen economic and trade ties. Meanwhile this was the third meeting between the two leaders this year, where they met earlier during Oli's visit to India in April and the subsequent visit of Prime Minister Modi to Nepal in May.
He added "Our deliberations were wide ranging, covering multiple aspects of India-Nepal relations," Prime Minister Modi said after the meeting and they discussed ways to further deepen our economic, trade and cultural ties. Further enhancing connectivity between our nations was discussed as well”. Moreover the Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said that the two leaders held a detailed review on all aspects of the bilateral relationship.
Furthermore he also held talks
with presidents of Sri Lanka and Myanmar and the Bay of Bengal Initiative for
Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is a regional
grouping comprising India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and
Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana government Vote On Account Budget session commenced yesterday, the first day of the four day session. Accordingly Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) moved a resolution in the state Assembly to condemn the terror attack claimed by the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror outfit. He said "This was an attack on the nation," and conveyed
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles