Kathmandu sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi yesterday met his Nepalese counterpart K P Sharma Oli on the sidelines of the 4th BIMSTEC Summit here and they held a detailed review on all aspects of the bilateral relationship including ways to further deepen economic and trade ties. Meanwhile this was the third meeting between the two leaders this year, where they met earlier during Oli's visit to India in April and the subsequent visit of Prime Minister Modi to Nepal in May.
He added "Our deliberations were wide ranging, covering multiple aspects of India-Nepal relations," Prime Minister Modi said after the meeting and they discussed ways to further deepen our economic, trade and cultural ties. Further enhancing connectivity between our nations was discussed as well”. Moreover the Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said that the two leaders held a detailed review on all aspects of the bilateral relationship.
Furthermore he also held talks
with presidents of Sri Lanka and Myanmar and the Bay of Bengal Initiative for
Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is a regional
grouping comprising India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and
NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth Washington sources reported that NASA's Kepler space telescope that discovered thousands of planets outside our solar system and revealed that our galaxy contains more planets than stars, has received its final set of commands to disconnect communications with Earth. Meanwhile the "goodnight" commands finalize the spacecraft's transition into retirement, which began on October 30
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP