According to sources at the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, flight tickets are going to be cheaper than what they used to be, as the airport authorities have slashed the user development fee (UDF) at the airport. Meanwhile with this, flight tickets from September 16 will be cheaper by Rs 1,137 for international bookings, and domestic bookings will cost Rs 245 lesser per ticket.
As per report the new UDFs set by the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA), the nodal agency of air tariffs in India, are Rs 400 for international tickets and Rs 100 for domestic bookings, Currently, UDF for international flights are as high as Rs 1,537 while that of domestic flights are Rs 384. Moreover the AERA has also planned that the UDF will again be raised gradually post April 1, 2019 and April 1, 2020. Meanwhile in 2019, the UDF for international flights will be Rs 558 and that of domestic bookings will be Rs 139.
Furthermore from 2020, the same for international
flights will be Rs 716 and domestic flights will be Rs 179 which is still lower
than the present rates. Moreover the quarter also witnessed cargo operations
scaling a record 97,486 metric tonnes of Cargo were processed in three months,
representing 16.6% more than 83,584 metric tonnes handled in the first three
months of FY 2017.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?