According to sources at the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, flight tickets are going to be cheaper than what they used to be, as the airport authorities have slashed the user development fee (UDF) at the airport. Meanwhile with this, flight tickets from September 16 will be cheaper by Rs 1,137 for international bookings, and domestic bookings will cost Rs 245 lesser per ticket.
As per report the new UDFs set by the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA), the nodal agency of air tariffs in India, are Rs 400 for international tickets and Rs 100 for domestic bookings, Currently, UDF for international flights are as high as Rs 1,537 while that of domestic flights are Rs 384. Moreover the AERA has also planned that the UDF will again be raised gradually post April 1, 2019 and April 1, 2020. Meanwhile in 2019, the UDF for international flights will be Rs 558 and that of domestic bookings will be Rs 139.
Furthermore from 2020, the same for international
flights will be Rs 716 and domestic flights will be Rs 179 which is still lower
than the present rates. Moreover the quarter also witnessed cargo operations
scaling a record 97,486 metric tonnes of Cargo were processed in three months,
representing 16.6% more than 83,584 metric tonnes handled in the first three
months of FY 2017.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code