According to sources at the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, flight tickets are going to be cheaper than what they used to be, as the airport authorities have slashed the user development fee (UDF) at the airport. Meanwhile with this, flight tickets from September 16 will be cheaper by Rs 1,137 for international bookings, and domestic bookings will cost Rs 245 lesser per ticket.
As per report the new UDFs set by the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA), the nodal agency of air tariffs in India, are Rs 400 for international tickets and Rs 100 for domestic bookings, Currently, UDF for international flights are as high as Rs 1,537 while that of domestic flights are Rs 384. Moreover the AERA has also planned that the UDF will again be raised gradually post April 1, 2019 and April 1, 2020. Meanwhile in 2019, the UDF for international flights will be Rs 558 and that of domestic bookings will be Rs 139.
Furthermore from 2020, the same for international
flights will be Rs 716 and domestic flights will be Rs 179 which is still lower
than the present rates. Moreover the quarter also witnessed cargo operations
scaling a record 97,486 metric tonnes of Cargo were processed in three months,
representing 16.6% more than 83,584 metric tonnes handled in the first three
months of FY 2017.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India