Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has given a new idea to get rid of monkeys and has also said a short story for this. Yogi Adityanath had been to Madura and when he went to Brindavan, he met the people. People of Madura had given him a bizarre complaint. They said that there is lot of monkeys in the town and they wanted a solution to get rid of them.
For this complaint, Yogi Adityanath told the people to pray lord Hanuman and tell his mantras and monkeys won't attack them later. He also said that in the Gorakhnath temple where he was the chief priest he used to do the same and monkeys used to sit on his lap and eat whatever he fed them.
While Yogi Adityanath has given an
idea to control monkeys, he had no clue about the 50 cases of accidents caused
by Monkeys in the state.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'