The GST tax collection of the country in the month of June was 95610 crores and in July it was a whopping 96483 crores but in August the GST collection has fallen to 93960 crores. Till August 31 the number of people who had filed their GST returns 3B R happens to be 67 lakhs. In the previous month the number of people who had filed their GST returns happened to be 66 lakhs.
In the GST council meeting on July 21, the prices of many items and the GST was reduced. This change of rates came into effect from July 27. The finance ministry has said that this reduction in GST must be due to the stoppage of selling of goods with reduced GST.
Besides due to floods in Kerala,
many haven't filed GST. In 2017-18 financial year, the GST filed had been an
average of a whopping 89895 crores and this had been a high of 103459 crores in
April, but now has fallen to 93960 crores, and this is the lowest in 2018-19 as
said by finance ministry.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018