Accordingly newly married British couple chartered an entire train to travel from Mettupalayam to Udhagamandalam to spend their honeymoon in the Nilgiri hills. Reports added the couple paid Rs 3 lakh to charter the special train, introduced by Southern Railway, for a one way trip, becoming the first people to do so. Meanwhile Graham William Lynn (30) and Silviya Plasic (27) got married recently.
Furthermore as per report to make their honeymoon special and memorable, the couple booked the entire train through the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation website. Reports stated that the couple was the first to avail the service. They were given a rousing reception by station managers at Mettupalayam and Coonoor on their arrival on Friday and the train left Mettupalayam at 9:10 am and reached Ooty by 2:40 pm.
Moreover as part of efforts to promote hill tourism, the Railway Board had
approved the Salem division to operate the special train with a seating
capacity of 120, in the Nilgiri Mountain railway section.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again