With just two days left for September 5, the whole political fraternity of Tamilnadu is looking at the date with bated breath to see what is going to happen in TN politics. The reason is that it is on September 5 that the verdict on the 18 MLAs disqualification case will be announced. Two of the justices had already announced their verdict that it was right and legal of the disqualification of the 18 MLAs, but the verdict now lies with the third judge.
Both the sides of ADMK parties have strongly believed that the verdict will be in each other's favor, but many feel that the verdict of the case might not impact the TN political system in any way. If the verdict comes in favor of the 18 disqualified MLAs, it will be trouble for ADMK government.
However, the govt is confident of
filing an appeal if the verdict goes against them. Even if the verdict is not
out on 5th, it has been expected that it will be revealed on Friday. On the
other hand, DMK side is in chaos after Alagiri had announced a march on September
5, and are waiting to see what the former DMK senior plans to.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?