With just two days left for September 5, the whole political fraternity of Tamilnadu is looking at the date with bated breath to see what is going to happen in TN politics. The reason is that it is on September 5 that the verdict on the 18 MLAs disqualification case will be announced. Two of the justices had already announced their verdict that it was right and legal of the disqualification of the 18 MLAs, but the verdict now lies with the third judge.
Both the sides of ADMK parties have strongly believed that the verdict will be in each other's favor, but many feel that the verdict of the case might not impact the TN political system in any way. If the verdict comes in favor of the 18 disqualified MLAs, it will be trouble for ADMK government.
However, the govt is confident of
filing an appeal if the verdict goes against them. Even if the verdict is not
out on 5th, it has been expected that it will be revealed on Friday. On the
other hand, DMK side is in chaos after Alagiri had announced a march on September
5, and are waiting to see what the former DMK senior plans to.
YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome According to sources exactly eighteen days after he was attacked on October 25, in the Visakhapatnam Airport lounge by a restaurant waiter, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached the same airport on Sunday evening to resume his mass contact initiative which was cut short after this heinous attack.
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!