With just two days left for September 5, the whole political fraternity of Tamilnadu is looking at the date with bated breath to see what is going to happen in TN politics. The reason is that it is on September 5 that the verdict on the 18 MLAs disqualification case will be announced. Two of the justices had already announced their verdict that it was right and legal of the disqualification of the 18 MLAs, but the verdict now lies with the third judge.
Both the sides of ADMK parties have strongly believed that the verdict will be in each other's favor, but many feel that the verdict of the case might not impact the TN political system in any way. If the verdict comes in favor of the 18 disqualified MLAs, it will be trouble for ADMK government.
However, the govt is confident of
filing an appeal if the verdict goes against them. Even if the verdict is not
out on 5th, it has been expected that it will be revealed on Friday. On the
other hand, DMK side is in chaos after Alagiri had announced a march on September
5, and are waiting to see what the former DMK senior plans to.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal