The Chennai high court has passed a sensational verdict of banning protests in Chennai's famous Marina beach. It was in Chennai Marina beach that 2 years back in 2016 January the protest demanding Jallikattu was conducted and it was a protest that drew the attention of the whole world towards Tamilnadu, and ultimately the verdict was on favor of Jallikattu as well.
Post the success of Jallikattu protests numerous attempts were made to conduct various protests at Marina, but Tamilnadu government did not allow permission for any of these protests. It had banned the protests in Marina as well. However a case was filed against the government decision in Chennai high court, following which a separate court justice had ordered granting permission to hold protests in Marina. However the TN government had filed a re-appeal against the verdict, following which the verdict on the case was put today.
The Chennai high court has shocked
everyone with its verdict banning protests in marina, and added that it was not
right to conduct protests in the state for every reason, and that the decision
of the government was right.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections