The Chennai high court has passed a sensational verdict of banning protests in Chennai's famous Marina beach. It was in Chennai Marina beach that 2 years back in 2016 January the protest demanding Jallikattu was conducted and it was a protest that drew the attention of the whole world towards Tamilnadu, and ultimately the verdict was on favor of Jallikattu as well.
Post the success of Jallikattu protests numerous attempts were made to conduct various protests at Marina, but Tamilnadu government did not allow permission for any of these protests. It had banned the protests in Marina as well. However a case was filed against the government decision in Chennai high court, following which a separate court justice had ordered granting permission to hold protests in Marina. However the TN government had filed a re-appeal against the verdict, following which the verdict on the case was put today.
The Chennai high court has shocked
everyone with its verdict banning protests in marina, and added that it was not
right to conduct protests in the state for every reason, and that the decision
of the government was right.
Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank A Tirupati based guy planned a suicide prank on his friend through a video call, and that ultimately, unfortunately, lead to his death because he was unable to safeguard himself as he was heavily drunk.
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency