The Chennai high court has passed a sensational verdict of banning protests in Chennai's famous Marina beach. It was in Chennai Marina beach that 2 years back in 2016 January the protest demanding Jallikattu was conducted and it was a protest that drew the attention of the whole world towards Tamilnadu, and ultimately the verdict was on favor of Jallikattu as well.
Post the success of Jallikattu protests numerous attempts were made to conduct various protests at Marina, but Tamilnadu government did not allow permission for any of these protests. It had banned the protests in Marina as well. However a case was filed against the government decision in Chennai high court, following which a separate court justice had ordered granting permission to hold protests in Marina. However the TN government had filed a re-appeal against the verdict, following which the verdict on the case was put today.
The Chennai high court has shocked
everyone with its verdict banning protests in marina, and added that it was not
right to conduct protests in the state for every reason, and that the decision
of the government was right.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal