According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy has directed the state's Education Department to study the steps taken by Delhi to improve the quality of education in schools, and has sought a report on it. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said that the Kumaraswamy government has prioritized education at a meeting with officials of the department.
Furthermore recruitment of teachers, maintenance of school buildings, providing infrastructure to schools were also discussed in the meeting. Moreover the Chief Minister has directed officials to submit a comprehensive report on improving the quality of education in government schools. Further the Chief Minister has suggested that the officials study the steps taken by Delhi government and submit a report recommending ways to improve the quality of education in Karnataka's government schools.
Previously the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government which came to power in 2015 had prioritized improving the quality of education in government schools. Accordingly the changes include a 'Happiness Curriculum' designed by 40 government school teachers and educators in Delhi. Moreover Education Minister Sa Ra Mahesh has confirmed that the state government is planning to merge single teacher schools in the state with nearby schools so that it can ensure quality education to students.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours