According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy has directed the state's Education Department to study the steps taken by Delhi to improve the quality of education in schools, and has sought a report on it. Meanwhile in a series of tweets, the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said that the Kumaraswamy government has prioritized education at a meeting with officials of the department.
Furthermore recruitment of teachers, maintenance of school buildings, providing infrastructure to schools were also discussed in the meeting. Moreover the Chief Minister has directed officials to submit a comprehensive report on improving the quality of education in government schools. Further the Chief Minister has suggested that the officials study the steps taken by Delhi government and submit a report recommending ways to improve the quality of education in Karnataka's government schools.
Previously the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government which came to power in 2015 had prioritized improving the quality of education in government schools. Accordingly the changes include a 'Happiness Curriculum' designed by 40 government school teachers and educators in Delhi. Moreover Education Minister Sa Ra Mahesh has confirmed that the state government is planning to merge single teacher schools in the state with nearby schools so that it can ensure quality education to students.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!