Once upon a time, there was a sage named Agastya who wished to seek the blessings of Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva. He wanted to create a river flowing in a direction which offered water to the Southern lands. His prayers were heard by Gods and they filled his kamandalu (water pot) with sacred water.
On his way to the South, Sage Agastya wanted to relieve himself and have a wash. He saw a small boy and requested him to take care of his kamandalu. This small boy was Lord Ganesha himself who placed the pot on the ground as he found that to be an ideal location for the river. When Agastya returned he found a crow sitting on the pot and the sage shooed him away.
However as the crow flew off it tipped the pot
to the ground and the water split and hence this took the form of River Kaveri. A trouble may actually be a blessing in disguise. Tell stories about Lord
Ganesha and develop spiritual feeling within every kid.
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?