Tokyo sources reported that at least nine persons have been killed by Typhoon Jebi, the worst storm to hit Japan in 25 years. Meanwhile it has left a trail of destruction across the west coast, hitting cities like Kyoto and Osaka. Furthermore as of Wednesday, evacuation advisories had been issued for more than 1.2 million people after the storm made landfall on Tuesday afternoon.
Moreover an official said as many as 3,000 people stranded at the Osaka's Kansai International Airport were being ferried by boat to another airport on Wednesday. Furthermore the travelers were stranded at the airport, which is built on an artificial island, after a tanker crashed into the bridge connecting it with the mainland and the airport had seen its runways and basements flooded and will remain closed all Wednesday.
As per report “Flights, trains and ferries were cancelled. The winds are
slowing down and moving north, but people are being urged to stay alert for
landslides and floods”. Further more than 30,000 people were given stronger but
still not mandatory evacuation orders, the Fire and Disaster Management Agency
said. Footage on social media showed the 100 metre tall ferris wheel in Osaka
spinning rapidly in the storm despite being switched off.
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE