In Tamilnadu's Chennai, Thiruvallur, Villupuram, Thoothukudi, Pondicherry, Karnataka's Bengaluru, Maharashtra's Mumbai and 35 other cities, the CBI had conducted raids today in connection to the Gutkha scam. After creating a huge stir in the Tamilnadu political arena, the CBI department has given an explanation for the raids evening.
As per the explanation, after the order of the Supreme Court in regards to the Gutkha scam, the CBI had filed a case, and with regards to that, raids were conducted in the residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran. Raids were conducted in the residences of the following people other than the mentioned people are Former Chennai police commissioner George, Former minister BV Ramana, Thoothukudi Sipcot police inspector Sampath, Madurai Railway DSP Mannar Mannan, Villupuram DSP Sankar, Central food safety officers Senthil muruan and Lakshmi Narayanan Sivakumar.
Sales tax officials Panneerselvam
and Kurinji selvam Ganeshan, Central excise duty officials Gulzar Begum, RK
Pandian, Seshadri, Jayam group of companies directors Madhavrao, Uma
Shankar and Sreenivas rao.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar