In Tamilnadu's Chennai, Thiruvallur, Villupuram, Thoothukudi, Pondicherry, Karnataka's Bengaluru, Maharashtra's Mumbai and 35 other cities, the CBI had conducted raids today in connection to the Gutkha scam. After creating a huge stir in the Tamilnadu political arena, the CBI department has given an explanation for the raids evening.
As per the explanation, after the order of the Supreme Court in regards to the Gutkha scam, the CBI had filed a case, and with regards to that, raids were conducted in the residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran. Raids were conducted in the residences of the following people other than the mentioned people are Former Chennai police commissioner George, Former minister BV Ramana, Thoothukudi Sipcot police inspector Sampath, Madurai Railway DSP Mannar Mannan, Villupuram DSP Sankar, Central food safety officers Senthil muruan and Lakshmi Narayanan Sivakumar.
Sales tax officials Panneerselvam
and Kurinji selvam Ganeshan, Central excise duty officials Gulzar Begum, RK
Pandian, Seshadri, Jayam group of companies directors Madhavrao, Uma
Shankar and Sreenivas rao.
PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit Sources from Singapore stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Singapore on Wednesday for a two day visit during which he will attend the East Asia Summit, an ASEAN India informal meet, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership summit and hold a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence. Meanwhile the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a tweet PM Modi's
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan