In Tamilnadu's Chennai, Thiruvallur, Villupuram, Thoothukudi, Pondicherry, Karnataka's Bengaluru, Maharashtra's Mumbai and 35 other cities, the CBI had conducted raids today in connection to the Gutkha scam. After creating a huge stir in the Tamilnadu political arena, the CBI department has given an explanation for the raids evening.
As per the explanation, after the order of the Supreme Court in regards to the Gutkha scam, the CBI had filed a case, and with regards to that, raids were conducted in the residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran. Raids were conducted in the residences of the following people other than the mentioned people are Former Chennai police commissioner George, Former minister BV Ramana, Thoothukudi Sipcot police inspector Sampath, Madurai Railway DSP Mannar Mannan, Villupuram DSP Sankar, Central food safety officers Senthil muruan and Lakshmi Narayanan Sivakumar.
Sales tax officials Panneerselvam
and Kurinji selvam Ganeshan, Central excise duty officials Gulzar Begum, RK
Pandian, Seshadri, Jayam group of companies directors Madhavrao, Uma
Shankar and Sreenivas rao.
Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling Accordingly once the darling of Indian Smartphone users, desi brands like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Intex and few others have nearly been decimated by affordable yet powerful devices from the Chinese vendors that have flooded both online and offline channels. Earlier in the 2013-2014 period, the domestic brands gained great traction and enjoyed 40-45% market share till the time Chinese behemoths entered
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?