Superstar Rajinikanth had invited the husband of Kundrathur Abirami, and had consoled him. Abirami is the wife of Kundrathur Moondraam Kattalai area based Vijay. The couple had two kids. In such a scenario, Abirami had extra marital affair with a Briyani shop owner named Sundaram belonging to the same area.
Abirami had poisoned and killed her two kids in an attempt to live with Sundaram, and had escaped to Trivandrum. However, the cops had arrested her in Nagercoil. She was brought to Sriperumbudur court, and was ordered 15 days imprisonment in Puzhal jail.
It was known that Vijay was a fan of
Superstar Rajinikanth, and getting to know the incidents that happened and
knowing that Vijay was his fan, Superstar Rajinikanth had invited Vijay to his
house with his RMM members, and consoled him, as he comforted Vijay and advised
him to take care of his life.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?