Superstar Rajinikanth had invited the husband of Kundrathur Abirami, and had consoled him. Abirami is the wife of Kundrathur Moondraam Kattalai area based Vijay. The couple had two kids. In such a scenario, Abirami had extra marital affair with a Briyani shop owner named Sundaram belonging to the same area.
Abirami had poisoned and killed her two kids in an attempt to live with Sundaram, and had escaped to Trivandrum. However, the cops had arrested her in Nagercoil. She was brought to Sriperumbudur court, and was ordered 15 days imprisonment in Puzhal jail.
It was known that Vijay was a fan of
Superstar Rajinikanth, and getting to know the incidents that happened and
knowing that Vijay was his fan, Superstar Rajinikanth had invited Vijay to his
house with his RMM members, and consoled him, as he comforted Vijay and advised
him to take care of his life.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls