Normally, old people say that if ever you have failed to keep any promise that you have made to any of the God, then they might appear in your dreams to remind you about the offer you have made to them. So think about it, if you have missed anything.
Secondly, many thinks you have Lord Ganesha's blessing up on you and if you are going to face any problems or if you want to tackle any situation, you will definitely go through it. My mother had dreamed Lord Krishna when she was carrying, near to delivery date and in her dreams, Lord Krishna said, don't worry everything will be fine and it was fine and she had a very normal delivery. Even she was also a normal devotee and not a full time devotee and into worshiping Lord Krishna.
Thirdly even though you might not be reciting his mantras for past one
week, the thought about Lord Ganesha will be there in your unconscious mind and
you might be dreaming about the Lord because of that. Also people say that
normally you dream what you have seen during the other times of a day. May be
you have seen a similar idol or picture of Lord Ganesha in the recent days and
that might have been in your inner mind and may be it came out as a dream.
Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack Dehradun sources stated that Director General of Police Ashok Kumar on Sunday dispelled reports of Kashmiri students being attacked in Dehradun in the aftermath of the Pulwama terror attack, and asserted that "everything is normal." He told “Rumors are being spread on social media that girls here are not safe. Everything is normal here. We are providing full protection to everyone”.
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%