Accordingly firebrand Congress leader and former Kodangal MLA Revanth Reddy alleged that caretaker Telangana chief minister had gone in for dissolution of the assembly with a clear agenda to align the TRS with the AIMIM in the Assembly polls and BJP in Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile Revanth Reddy accused KCR of taking the help of communalist parties at both state and national levels to gain power but the forthcoming assembly polls would send the TRS packing, he predicted.
Previously the TRS had promised 12% reservations to Muslims during the 2014 elections and failed miserably on this count and the AIMIM remained silent on this issue. Furthermore KCR had also announced Rs 100 crore package to the old city on the eve of the month of Ramadaan. And while the Assembly stood dissolved, development work related to this project had not even started, Reddy observed.
Moreover he pointed out that the caretaker chief
minister himself had described AIMIM as a friendly party. Further Revanth Reddy
also accused KCR of supporting all of PM Modi’s measures including demonetization,
GST, presidential and vice-presidential elections. Also
he added that even when it came to voting on the no-confidence motion against
the NDA govt the TRS stayed away supporting the BJP indirectly and pointed
to the elections of the deputy chairman Rajya Sabha and
said that the TRS endorsed the NDA candidate.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites