Accordingly firebrand Congress leader and former Kodangal MLA Revanth Reddy alleged that caretaker Telangana chief minister had gone in for dissolution of the assembly with a clear agenda to align the TRS with the AIMIM in the Assembly polls and BJP in Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile Revanth Reddy accused KCR of taking the help of communalist parties at both state and national levels to gain power but the forthcoming assembly polls would send the TRS packing, he predicted.
Previously the TRS had promised 12% reservations to Muslims during the 2014 elections and failed miserably on this count and the AIMIM remained silent on this issue. Furthermore KCR had also announced Rs 100 crore package to the old city on the eve of the month of Ramadaan. And while the Assembly stood dissolved, development work related to this project had not even started, Reddy observed.
Moreover he pointed out that the caretaker chief
minister himself had described AIMIM as a friendly party. Further Revanth Reddy
also accused KCR of supporting all of PM Modi’s measures including demonetization,
GST, presidential and vice-presidential elections. Also
he added that even when it came to voting on the no-confidence motion against
the NDA govt the TRS stayed away supporting the BJP indirectly and pointed
to the elections of the deputy chairman Rajya Sabha and
said that the TRS endorsed the NDA candidate.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India