Accordingly firebrand Congress leader and former Kodangal MLA Revanth Reddy alleged that caretaker Telangana chief minister had gone in for dissolution of the assembly with a clear agenda to align the TRS with the AIMIM in the Assembly polls and BJP in Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile Revanth Reddy accused KCR of taking the help of communalist parties at both state and national levels to gain power but the forthcoming assembly polls would send the TRS packing, he predicted.
Previously the TRS had promised 12% reservations to Muslims during the 2014 elections and failed miserably on this count and the AIMIM remained silent on this issue. Furthermore KCR had also announced Rs 100 crore package to the old city on the eve of the month of Ramadaan. And while the Assembly stood dissolved, development work related to this project had not even started, Reddy observed.
Moreover he pointed out that the caretaker chief
minister himself had described AIMIM as a friendly party. Further Revanth Reddy
also accused KCR of supporting all of PM Modi’s measures including demonetization,
GST, presidential and vice-presidential elections. Also
he added that even when it came to voting on the no-confidence motion against
the NDA govt the TRS stayed away supporting the BJP indirectly and pointed
to the elections of the deputy chairman Rajya Sabha and
said that the TRS endorsed the NDA candidate.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day