As per report in a forceful return to the political fray aimed at firing up Democratic voters ahead of key elections and since leaving office, the 44th US president has pointedly avoided direct criticism of his successor, making a calculated effort not to utter Trump's name, but on Friday the gloves came off.
Obama, accusing Trump of "capitalizing" on "fear and anger” asked "What happened to the Republican Party?". Meanwhile in a nod to the turbulence of the past week which saw allegations of a secret "resistance" working inside the White House the 57 year old Obama poured scorn on the idea that "everything will turn out okay" because some of Trump's staff are secretly ignoring the boss's orders.
thundered, in reference to the revelations by investigative journalist Bob
Woodward whose new book describes Trump's aides battling to rein in an angry,
uninformed president that "That's not how our democracy is supposed to
work”. Further the Democratic former president assailed Republicans as
"unwilling to find the backbone" to challenge Trump head-on accusing
them instead of answering "outrageous" actions with "vague
statements of disappointment."
Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart Accordingly with the festive season just around the corner, India’s e-commerce majors are gearing up for their flagship sales trying to woo customers with various offers. Meanwhile the digital payments are one area that Flipkart and Amazon are betting big on, to attract more customers. Furthermore after Amazon launched 'Amazon Pay EMI', Flipkart has followed suit with a new payment option called Card less Credit’.
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana