As per report the Regional Weather Forecasting Centre in Chennai has said Tamilnadu and Puducherry are set to experience heavy rainfall and thundershowers over the next few days. Meanwhile according to a bulletin issued on Friday, there would be light to moderate rain or thundershowers in a few places in TN and Puducherry on Sunday.
Further the parts of the state and Puducherry are likely to experience moderate to rather heavy rain or thundershowers on Monday and Tuesday. Furthermore there is likely to be light to moderate rain or thundershowers in a few places in Tamilnadu and Puducherry on Wednesday, September 12. Tamilnadu Weatherman said “Heavy rainfall is also likely at isolated places across Tamilnadu. Pradeep John, a weather blogger from the state who posts on his Facebook page ‘that the next two weeks are likely to bring thunderstorms to northern and interior Tamilnadu including Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Vellore and Tiruvannamalai districts”.
Moreover he ruled out the possibility of floods on
account of the heavy rainfall, he said, “In particular, 10, 11 and 12th
September will see very good and widespread Thunderstorms and exciting
days are ahead in the form of Thunderstorms and much needed rains in the non
monsoon areas. Further, as he said September storms are intense".
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours