The value of India rupees in comparison to the American dollar has further faced a downfall, and this one seems to be a steep fall than ever. It had been expected that further more fall will be happening in the coming days as well. Indian rupee has been witnessing a historic downfall never before seen in the Indian economy in the past few decades, and the central government has been struggling to find a way to get out of this crisis situation.
Two weeks back, Indian rupee had reached a huge 70.080 against US Dollar. Last week Indian rupee had faced a further downward trend, as it constantly settled at 70 rupees per dollar, and then on September 5th, it had become 72, and the next day it was 72.10, and it was the first instance when rupee crossed 72.
Yesterday it was 72.3, and finally
it ended at 72.66, and this huge downfall has been seen as a major
setback for Indian economy and economic experts are expecting Indian rupees to
reach 100 mark sooner.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers