Andhra Pradesh sources stated that TDP, which had come first in 15 Assembly seats and stood second in 21 constituencies in 2014 polls, is contemplating to forge a pre-poll alliance in Telangana. Presently TDP is marching towards Mahakutami in Telangana against TRS, BJP. It is said that TDP's leaders are contemplating with various options and Chandrababu Naidu said to have left the option to the Telangana state unit.
Meanwhile a few in the party said to have told Naidu to contest in all constituencies across Telangana, few others said to have told Naidu to go with CPI, Congress and others. TDP's state unit is expecting 40 seats from the grand alliance. Furthermore it is buzzed that Congress and others are willing to give 15 seats for the TDP, but TDP leaders are not so happy given that they had perform well in 2014.
Hence Naidu clearly told his party leaders not to
seek seats where chances to win are less and he said cutting across political
parties, only winning candidates should be chosen and all should cooperate for
their victory. As per report formal decision is expected to be taken on Maha Kutami
(Grand Alliance) soon. Presently the alliance looks pretty much sure unless and
until any last minute changes.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor