New Delhi sources stated that not just pizza, it's the government, home delivered, Arvind Kejriwal said yesterday as he launched the doorstep delivery of 40 services in Delhi, including marriage certificates, driving licenses and water connection documents. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, calling his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) "We always heard of pizza being home delivered, but now can dial the government and the government will come home," tweeted government's scheme a "revolutionary, historic step".
Meanwhile for a certificate, documents, identity cards or any other service, citizens can dial 1076 to place a request, where they will be informed of the documents they need, and can give a time when a "Mobile Sahayak" can come and collect them. Accordingly the services will be provided for an extra fee of Rs. 50. The Delhi Chief Minister also appealed to the media to highlight problems in the implementation of the scheme to enable his government to resolve them in the next 10-15 days.
Reports added passport help, caste certificates, income certificates,
driving license, ration card, domicile and duplicate registration papers all
can be home delivered from now. Furthermore the agency would assign a 'Mobile
Sahayak' to visit the person at home and get the required details and
documents. The sahayak, for security, will not have the direct number of the
applicant, said the Chief Minister. Moreover the applicant has to make just one
visit to the Motor Licensing Office (MLO) for a driving test and hence the
government has enlisted a private company, VFS Global, to facilitate the
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again