New Delhi sources stated that not just pizza, it's the government, home delivered, Arvind Kejriwal said yesterday as he launched the doorstep delivery of 40 services in Delhi, including marriage certificates, driving licenses and water connection documents. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, calling his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) "We always heard of pizza being home delivered, but now can dial the government and the government will come home," tweeted government's scheme a "revolutionary, historic step".
Meanwhile for a certificate, documents, identity cards or any other service, citizens can dial 1076 to place a request, where they will be informed of the documents they need, and can give a time when a "Mobile Sahayak" can come and collect them. Accordingly the services will be provided for an extra fee of Rs. 50. The Delhi Chief Minister also appealed to the media to highlight problems in the implementation of the scheme to enable his government to resolve them in the next 10-15 days.
Reports added passport help, caste certificates, income certificates,
driving license, ration card, domicile and duplicate registration papers all
can be home delivered from now. Furthermore the agency would assign a 'Mobile
Sahayak' to visit the person at home and get the required details and
documents. The sahayak, for security, will not have the direct number of the
applicant, said the Chief Minister. Moreover the applicant has to make just one
visit to the Motor Licensing Office (MLO) for a driving test and hence the
government has enlisted a private company, VFS Global, to facilitate the
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE