New Delhi sources stated that not just pizza, it's the government, home delivered, Arvind Kejriwal said yesterday as he launched the doorstep delivery of 40 services in Delhi, including marriage certificates, driving licenses and water connection documents. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, calling his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) "We always heard of pizza being home delivered, but now can dial the government and the government will come home," tweeted government's scheme a "revolutionary, historic step".
Meanwhile for a certificate, documents, identity cards or any other service, citizens can dial 1076 to place a request, where they will be informed of the documents they need, and can give a time when a "Mobile Sahayak" can come and collect them. Accordingly the services will be provided for an extra fee of Rs. 50. The Delhi Chief Minister also appealed to the media to highlight problems in the implementation of the scheme to enable his government to resolve them in the next 10-15 days.
Reports added passport help, caste certificates, income certificates,
driving license, ration card, domicile and duplicate registration papers all
can be home delivered from now. Furthermore the agency would assign a 'Mobile
Sahayak' to visit the person at home and get the required details and
documents. The sahayak, for security, will not have the direct number of the
applicant, said the Chief Minister. Moreover the applicant has to make just one
visit to the Motor Licensing Office (MLO) for a driving test and hence the
government has enlisted a private company, VFS Global, to facilitate the
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra