Chennai sources made a statement that the ruling AIADMK is launching its own TV channel and has named it after its late supreme, Jayalalitha called 'News J', the channel will be on air on October 19. As per report it was stated that the grand launch of its logo and social media sites is happening here on Wednesday with Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami and Deputy CM O Panneerselvam leading the array of party leaders on the dais at Kalaivanar Arangam.
Meanwhile the state law minister C V Shanmugam's brother Radhakrishnan is the managing director of 'News J', power minister Thangamani's son-in-law Dinesh is the joint managing director. Accordingly Sun TV fame Saxena as the CEO will lend his long professional expertise to the new channel to take on the challenge from the skies.
Sources said 'News J' will meet the ruling party's
dire need for taking its campaigns to the people and prepare for the 2019
Parliament poll. Furthermore the AIADMK lost its mouthpiece Jaya TV to the
rival faction led by Sasikala after the demise of Jayalalitha.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!