Chennai sources made a statement that the ruling AIADMK is launching its own TV channel and has named it after its late supreme, Jayalalitha called 'News J', the channel will be on air on October 19. As per report it was stated that the grand launch of its logo and social media sites is happening here on Wednesday with Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami and Deputy CM O Panneerselvam leading the array of party leaders on the dais at Kalaivanar Arangam.
Meanwhile the state law minister C V Shanmugam's brother Radhakrishnan is the managing director of 'News J', power minister Thangamani's son-in-law Dinesh is the joint managing director. Accordingly Sun TV fame Saxena as the CEO will lend his long professional expertise to the new channel to take on the challenge from the skies.
Sources said 'News J' will meet the ruling party's
dire need for taking its campaigns to the people and prepare for the 2019
Parliament poll. Furthermore the AIADMK lost its mouthpiece Jaya TV to the
rival faction led by Sasikala after the demise of Jayalalitha.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor